- CUT N SEW TIES AS ARMS SIZE XL HOODIE
- PIT 2 PIT: 24IN, TOP TO BOTTOM: 29IN, SLEEVE: 24IN
- THIS WHOLE GARMENT WAS CONSTRUCTED FROM PIECES OF OTHER GARMENTS. THE BODY OF THE GARMENT IS PATCHED TOGETHER BY HOODIES/ SWEATERS. THE SLEEVES ARE MADE OF TIES. WE SEWED ABOUT 15 TIES TOGETHER. ALL OF THE SEWING AND LABOR WAS DONE IN OUR BASEMENT IN GAINESVILLE, FL BY DREW HOWARD. MULTIPLE EMBROIDERED LOGOS THROUGHOUT
- SILK SCREEN PRINTED WITH ICONIC SOCIETY'S FUNERAL POP CULTURE IMAGES FROM THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC AS WELL AS ALWAYS TRUE QUARANTINE COLLECTION 2020 DESIGNS.
- COLLABORATION BETWEEN ALWAYS TRUE AND SOCIETY'S FUNERAL.
- "We experimented with this one. The torso area of this hoodie was pieced together from different types of old hoodies & sweaters. We cut these garments up so that we had fabric patches from each garment. Once we had a bunch of patches of the different fabrics, we stitched them all together to make a roll of fabric. From there we cut out the pattern of the hoodie we wanted to create. This hoodie was built off of the gator Crewneck sweater we created March 4th ( can look back on our Instagram at that date to see). We just went an extra step and pieced together the different fabrics from the hoodies & sweaters to create the pattern. The gator Crewneck was already a full towel, we just had to cut the pattern out of it. Anyways, we were not so sure about the sleeves... we had a shitload of ties though. So, we took around 15 ties (the sleeves) and sewed them together. Once they were sewn we attached them to the body and then added the elastic cuffs (came from an old hoodie) to the bottom of the sleeves and the body. Then the hood came next. We also sewed a woven tag at the bottom of the sleeve. Once the garment was complete, we passed it to the squad @societysfuneral to screen print on & then had our boy @captainfrontier locally etch another leather patch for this garment." - CEO OF ALWAYS TRUE, DREW HOWARD